Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WEEK ONE EOC:MY VOICE


When I design I like to run a ribbon of creative artistic expression wherever I go. I am current attending the Art Institute, majoring in Web Design. My talents include a visual arts span from digital illustrations to photography to acrylics splatter across canvas. My style leans to the abstract, challenging my audience to trudge bravely through the thoughts of an artist to create a very personal interpretation of their own.
Making my way to Vegas from Texas via Cali, I grew up and was raised in a small town in Texas and I had no idea what a web designer or graphic designer was or what they do. So with that said I’m now on a mission to not only educate myself but to educate our future. And to reach out to our minds that it’s not only being the all star quarter back or becoming doctor the only choices we have to succeed in this growing world. “There is more”. We all need to educate our future and acknowledge our teachers as well in that process. I’m also involved in some of Las Vegas charity events and art communities; I enjoy socializing with in my art community. Also on my spare time I enjoy taking photographs as well, anything from weddings, to parties and gatherings capturing time in it's essence. I then combine all the elements I enjoy doing into one as a stop motion video. And this is where SMFUNK photography comes to play. Bringing all that I know and love to do and putting it into everything I do. Then I’ll take the work I have created, up load it onto the world wide web then, watch to see everyone’s responses as it's shared on to others as well. I’m constantly online leaning and reading about new things, as well as looking on to other artist work and websites and meeting the world all at the same time. Designing 1Love one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment